Florida State / ITS Knowledge Base / Email / myFSU-Mail / Account Management / During myFSU account setup, I receive a screen giving me the option to choose to “Use the blind and low vision experience”, “Language”, and “Time Zone”. W
During myFSU account setup, I receive a screen giving me the option to choose to “Use the blind and low vision experience”, “Language”, and “Time Zone”. What is this?
During Account setup, you will receive a screen asking if you would like to Use the blind and low vision experience, Language, and Time Zone (see screen below).
- Please check the box Use the blind and low vision experience ONLY if this option is preferred
- Choose your preferred Language
- Choose the correct Time Zone [the FSU Main Campus - Tallahassee, FL - is Eastern Time (US & Canada)]
For questions or problems, please contact the ITS Service Desk: Email / Phone: (850) 644-HELP (4357)
- Test FAQ
- Classroom Technology
- Access Control List (ACL) Management
- Building Wiring for Voice, Video, & Data
- Data Circuits
- Device Registration
- Domain Name Service (DNS) Server
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- FSU Campus WiFi
- How can I find the MAC address for my gami...
- How can I use SSH when transferring files...
- IP Address Management
- Internet/Network Access: Main Campus
- Internet/Network Access: Off-Campus
- Network Services
- ResNet - Residence Hall Network
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service
- Support Services
- Web Services
- Billing & Invoices
- How to submit a case or report an error
- ITS Home
- ITS Service Desk