Why do I need approval from the Information Technology Services to purchase two way radio equipment or services?

The use of two way radios is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). To ensure that the University meets the basic licensing requirements of the FCC the Information Technology Services screens all orders to determine if the applying department has a license for the service.

ITS Service Desk

Call: 850-644-HELP(4357)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM
Submit a Support Request
After Hours Support

ITS Intranet