- Log on to your Office 365 email account.
- Click the settings wheel in the upper-right hand corner
- Type "Forwarding" in the Search all settings box
- Click Forwarding
- Click the button next to "Start forwarding" then enter the email address you would like to forward incoming mail to.
- Optional: Check keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App
- Click Save
FSU strongly encourages you to use your @fsu.edu account to manage all your mail, including FSU communications. Office 365 offers many of the same advantages as other email services, plus a 50 GB inbox.