What are the steps to get infrastructure wiring?

For departmental orders, you may submit an ITS work order at http://its.fsu.edu/Departments. If your department is part of a building renovation or new building, you should contact the project manager at FSU Facilities. ITS teams with FPC on many projects to best evaluate the need for wiring in a particular building while staying within your department's budget.

ITS Service Desk

Call: 850-644-HELP(4357)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM
Submit a Support Request
After Hours Support

ITS Intranet