Your computer is blocked from FSU's residential network
Possible reasons for being blocked are:
1. You are using p2p software such like edonkey, ares, limewire, bit torrent, etc.
2. Your computer is infected with a virus, trojan, malware, etc.
3. Your computer is generating unusual traffic.
To regain access to RESNET:
1. Discontinue unsupported activity (see IT policies & guidelines).
2. Find MAC Address (for help with finding your MAC address click here)
3. Contact the ITS Service Desk (850-644-4357; http://servicecenter.fsu.edu)