- Orders are assigned a unique order number in the form of: TSRXXXXXYY (TSR=Technology Service Request, XXXXX = 5 digit unique order number, and YY = fiscal year). Use this number when referencing your order.
- A confirmation is emailed to the submitter and Budget Manager. The confirmation email includes the name and contact information for the service coordinator assigned to the order. The Budget Manager is given the option to reply and void the order, otherwise it will be processed.
- Each order is assigned to a service coordinator to confirm, prepare, and begin the fulfillment process. For routine orders with complete information, they will be processed within one business day. Orders received after 2:00 p.m. are considered as received the following business day.
- For each order received, the OMNI account (budget) number and Budget Manager provided is verified and a confirmation email is generated. The budget number is used for tracking and identification only for estimates and orders that have no charge. Orders are not processed until all information is received.
- To make changes to an order contact your assigned service coordinator. Changes can be made if the order has not been completed. If the order has been completed, a new order should be submitted instead.
- Once fulfilled, your service coordinator will finalize the order. The submitter and the Budget Manager will receive an email confirming that the order has been completed. If there are any questions or concerns regarding the order, please contact your service coordinator.
- To discuss details or check the status of your ITS order, contact your assigned service coordinator.