Does ITS provide two way radios?

Although ITS does not currently offer stand-alone 2-way radio equipment or services, ITS does provide Engineering/ Consulting support to guide you in selecting equipment and service providers. For Engineering/ Consulting support, submit an online order at If support is not needed, submit a requisition through OMNI. Your requisition will be routed to ITS for purchasing approval to assure that the University is adhering to appropriate licensing as controlled by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Alltel Touch2Talk service may be an option for your two-way radio application.

Legacy Sort
Legacy Priority