To activate your FSUID:
- Go to my.fsu.edu
- Click Manage FSUID/Password and then Proceed
- Enter your FSUID or EMPLID, then Continue.
- Enter your date of birth, then Continue.
- US citizens: Verify the last five digits of your Social Security Number
International users: Verify your personal email address
- Create your security questions and answers. You may use the premade questions or create your own by selecting the last option from the drop-down menu. When all questions and answers have been selected/created, then Continue.
- Set up Duo two-factor authentication. Detailed instructions are available here.
- Create a password that meets the on-screen requirements, then click Continue.
- Congratulations! Your FSUID account has been activated.