What if my personal information is incorrect in the FSUcard Center database, the Human Resources database, or the Registrars database? What can I do in order to get this fixed?

For errors in the FSUCard Center Database - Contact the FSUCard Center at 850-644-7777 or send an email to FSCRDCTR@Mailer.fsu.edu

For errors in the Employee Database - Contact an HR Representative in Compensation, email hr@admin.fsu.edu

For errors in the Student/Registrar Database - Contact the Registrar's Office at 850-644-1050 or email the Registrar's Office at registrar@admin.fsu.edu

Legacy Sort
Legacy Priority