Is wiring funded by the department?

Yes, usually by one of two methods. First, new buildings and renovations typically have monies programmed long before the projects start. Those monies in most cases are funded by the legislature or other means and are intended to provide many kinds of infrastructure such as plumbing, lighting, elevators and building communications wiring. Secondly, in the case of existing buildings where a department is adding outlets on an ad hoc basis it is typically the department's responsibility to fund the project. If you have any questions please contact the ITS and we can lead you through the process.

Legacy Sort
Legacy Priority