NOTE: FSU students, faculty, and staff on-campus should use the FSUSecure wireless network. The on-campus eduroam wireless network is only available for members of other participating institutions.
If you are an FSU user experiencing issues connecting to the eduroam wireless network, please see the troubleshooting information below for assistance.
- Ensure that you are connecting the "eduroam" wireless network.
- Ensure that you are entering your username in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org and that your FSUID password is correct.
- For assistance with your FSU sign-in credentials, please call the ITS Service Desk at 850-644-4357(HELP), Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (EST).
- For network connection assistance, please contact the IT or network support group of the institution through which you are attempting to access eduroam.
Guests on FSU Campus:
- Confirm that your institution is on the list of participating organizations at www.eduroam.org.
- Ensure that you are connecting to the "eduroam" wireless network.
- Verify that your login credentials are correct with your home institution.
- To ensure that your network device is configured using Florida State's settings, use the eduroam setup instructions found in the Support section of the FSU Campus WiFi page.