To initiate an SSL-encrypted session using an Internet browser:
- Navigate to the appropriate VPN site profile:
- Sign in with your FSUID and password
- Go to either the Home or Web Applications sections
- Enter the URL in the address field
- Select https:// or http:// from the drop-down
- Click Browse
However, this browser-based option will only allow access to internal FSU sites and system hosted on-campus. Furthermore, while in some instances this option is better suited for remote desktop/ssh from the web browser, use of the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is recommended for less restrictive site access.
For more information, visit the ITS Virtual Private Network (VPN) page.