To download and install the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client:
- Go to vpn.fsu.edu*
*Sponsored Guests or External Vendors should go to vpn.fsu.edu/vendorsupport
- Sign in with your FSUID and password
- Authenticate using DUO two-factor authentication. For more information visit How do I authenticate with 2FA on VPN?
- Go to the AnyConnect section and click Start AnyConnect
- On the next page, click the Download for... button, which will usually reflect the operating system of your device (e.g., "Download for Windows", etc.)
- For step-by-step installation instructions for your operating system, click + Instructions to the right of the Download button
- This installation process will also update any existing Cisco AnyConnect software on your device.
- To install programs on an FSU-owned computer, please consult with your departmental IT support professional
- Once installed or updated, a Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client window will come up and indicate that the VPN is "Ready to connect".
In this window enter the following:
- For general VPN access, enter vpn.fsu.edu
- For department/group-specific VPN profile access, enter vpn.fsu.edu/profilename (e.g., vpn.fsu.edu/erp, etc.)
- Click the Connect button
- For more information see about signing into Cisco AnyConnect see How do I sign in to Cisco AnyConnect VPN?