For the utmost security, it is a good idea to remove any old or unused devices from your two-factor authentication (2FA) account. While removing a device will mean nobody can verify using it, if you have the Duo Mobile app installed on a phone or tablet it will remain until you manually remove it from the device.
- Sign in to my.fsu.edu
- Under myFSU Links, click myFSU Identity Management and select Manage 2FA Devices
- Click My Settings & Devices
- Verify using an existing device and method
- Scroll down and find the device you wish to remove and click Device Options
- Click the trash can icon
- Click Remove to confirm you wish to delete this device