- Open any Office 2013 or 2016 application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), these steps will be completed using Word 2016
- Click Sign in in the upper right-hand corner (if you see your name instead of "Sign in" skip to step 5)
- Enter your FSUID in the format email@example.com and click Next
- On the FSU sign in window, enter your FSUID@fsu.edu email address and select Next
On the next window, enter your FSUID password and select Sign In
- Once you have signed in, you can save to OneDrive by opening the File menu, clicking Save As, and selecting OneDrive - Florida State University
How do I save directly to OneDrive for Business with Office 2013/2016?
By signing in to Office 2016 or 2013 (with the latest updates) with your OneDrive for Business account you can save and open documents directly from OneDrive without leaving the application.