- Sign in to your Office 365 homepage and select OneDrive from the list of applications at the top
- Right-click on the folder you wish to share, then click Share
- In the Send Link menu, click on the “People in Florida State University…” box:
- Change it to “Specific People,” then click Apply (click Allow editing if applicable).
Note: Faculty that are sharing OneDrive to students must use “Specific People” share setting and use the students my.fsu.edu addresses. Today the student are located in a separate tenant than faculty/employee. Sharing using “People in Florida State university” will not work between a faculty/employee and a student.
- Add the external email address(es) of those you are sharing to. Note the “…is outside of your organization” notification.
- Click Send
How do I share a OneDrive folder to a student or user outside the University?