Even without a special client installed, Mac OS X has WebDAV built into the Operating System.
- In the Go menu, of the Finder application, select Connect to Server.
- Type in your WebDAV URL in as the Server Address. Your WebDAV URL will be given to you when your website is set up, and will look like https://webdav.fsu.edu/yoursite, only yoursite will be reflect your website's name.
- Optional: If you want to save this site to your Favorite Servers list, then click on the +.
- Click on Connect.
- Type in your FSUID and password. If you want the password to be saved for the next time you login too, then click the box next to Remember this password...
Now click OK.
- You should now have a network icon on your desktop named "yoursite" (where yoursite is really your site's name). Click on the icon to bring up a listing of the files on the server. You can edit those files directly or upload files to the server in this directory.
Disconnecting from the server
When you are done, you probably want to disconnect from the server. Simply drag the network icon (named "yoursite" - where yoursite is really your site's name) to your Trash. Alternatively, in the Finder, from your File menu, choose Eject "yoursite".