Note: These instructions are for users attempting to access an individual web site. Users that need to access a departmental WebDAV site, use these instructions.
- Open My Computer or navigate by clicking Start , then Computer
- Right-click in a white space to open the menu and select Add a network location.
- In the the Add Network Location dialog box, click next, then select Choose a custom network location and Click Next again.
- Type in your website's URL in the text box Internet or network address and click Next.
- Enter your FSUID into the User name field and your password and click OK.
- Your setup is complete.